Saturday, May 30, 2009

THE FIRST DAY

before going out
things have bought today




SHE & her



She kissed me


story being by SHE & HER
OH. my lovessss
French Toastshe was 'zi pai-ing' after cleaned
before
what a messy room i have ?


hmm
after exam. you can see my room have been mess-up
see the picture before and after *laughing
OMG
too badddd
cleaned my room this morning
felt more comfortable dyyyy
if not people who come to my house
sure dare not come again ><
thinking should go Queensbay today or not
i have no money
go for what ?
if celyn and mantao later give me a phone call
then i think i would make it to .. .

Finally went back from Queens
we took alot of photos and having fun there
went to Kim Gary having our meal
then wad next on ?
SHOPPING BABY !!
i love ittttttttt
yeah.here are some picha.
here we go

No comments:

Post a Comment