Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Desperation.

i don't expect you will say this to me
what you mean by you made a concession let me to get first position in the class ?
what's the point that you told me don't think you are very clever lo?
i didn't show how clever I was
yea. i knew you are smarter than me.
but did you pay effort on your study?
Did You ?
i'm not going to show how much effort i pay on it too.
u told me that you don't care that i'm the one who got the first place in the class.
because it belongs to you,you're just making consession.
if you're really smart,if you really feel pressure to get first place,if you think the first place wasn't me.
then why don't you get 2nd or 3rd place ?
why you're taking the 10th place ?
u know what mean by No Mill, No Meal.
if you don't really work hard and said this to me
then i am here to tell you: You Don't Have The Qualification.
advising you not to be too proud although you're Intelligent
you're seriously affected my mood
not because u're satirized me, but u're destroying our friendship.
*this article are abit confusing.just expressing feeling here

No comments:

Post a Comment