Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thurs,Fri,Sat and Sun

Okay, lets talk about Thursday
After school we have celebrated Ah Pai birthday at Mcd again
uhmmm.what can i say about that day ?
played quite high at there
after finished our meal there
S.S still went to buy a birthday cake for the birhtday boy
close ur eyes also they wanna to play the cream
who got the most on their face ?
hahahhahaha. W.K
hokkien said: 'eng gai' xD
then,something happened
Ah Pai mobile phone lost ?
i thaught that Jia Shyun gave it to me,and i put in my pocket
but when he want back his phone
the phone wasn't in my pocket
shocked me
then rushed to toilet to search it, J.S kept laugh at me
she said:''phone was in her pocket."
wtf
really eff....i really thaught i have make Pai's phone lost
okay, we considered continue to play him
went out from toilet, we told him we can't find it
maybe was the malay girl took it we said.
damn, you can't see what expression on his face
really funny.
i asked him how much does he buy that phone and what model
he summore told me no need dyyy la.
i can't stand it anymore.
i gonna laugh outttttt dyyy .my goddd
at last they put it back in his bag
cause all were going to back
conclusion was damn high at that day.
Haaaa.....

Friday, nothing to say on that day.

Saturday
went Queens again with Witz and Celyn
Celyn wanna buy her stuff for her dinner
Me and Witz just wished to hang around
but in the end, i think me and Witz spent the most
big spender we are
then, we knocked off at Sakae Sushi
aiyoo. seafood set again larrr
like that nearly spent RM30 dyyy
when we were on the way back, Witz's car knocked to the side wall
omggg..
it was so embrassing when we came out from the car
end up for Saturday

Sunday which mean today.
just came back from having 'dim sum' at Pekaka
haa. escaped from tuition again
going to have our dinner at BM tonight
for what ?
to meet up my brother's girlfriend parents to discuss about their marry
daddy asked me you wand how many table on that day ?
i requested for One.
i think will invite all my secondary school friend
main reason i think should be GATHERING
Cause the wedding day is on next year


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment