Friday, January 15, 2010


*Teehee My collection

Quenyman's fingers

*Before going to car practical

okay, lets talk about car practical
for me, i felt quite hard when driving with manual car
need to step on the brek,clutch,oil, and control gear
i might be admit i am a slow learner
and slow in respond
which mean i cannot do two thing in one time
if not caused confused and nervous
i knew parking, 3 point turn ok for me, but go up the hill counted hard for me
GOshhhhhhhhh
i maybe fail in this section
sweat, help me god.

went home about 5something.
Quenyman came my house then
she took the Hotel's document let me see
damn attracted.
we planned to have a hotel stay soon
due to have discount, so quite worth for us to have fun on it
of course, will spend money again. =(
then, Quenyman searching my room again
found out my collection (nail's paint)
she said:''u're so geng.''
and she tried this colour that colour.
LOL
she said i dun have enough fingers to paint all this colour
if got extra 10 should be better
U're just kiling me, girl.

time to bed, have to wake up early jogging again
Nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment