Thursday, January 28, 2010

going to 1.00a.m now
just watched the old movie just now
because i'm just damn boring at home
supposely should watch movie with Quenyman today
but my stomach just caused me not feeling well,so cancelled.
and something really made me headache.
why others can take their license and follow the procedure smoothly
but why i can't
thought that i retook the undang test again
then after kursus then pratical then car test THEN LICENSE COME OUT
but now, my hope broke
wtf told me that L license cannot make, no my record in passing undang test
Fuck Off

Okay, cooled down
smile was really disguise for sadness to me ?
recently, i'm not always thinking of you
at least not every minutes la
my friends told me you have to find a new boyfriend to forget him
should I ?
if really can save me, i wish to have a try xD
but no one can give me that feel
so bad....
just trust to luck =)

Another thing.
i don't want study form 6
i don't want cut short my hair with 2cm anymore
NO WAY !!
i cannot wish to have a bad result in my SPM
but if i get the result that really satisfy me
i promised my my mum and dad will think over to study in form 6.
i told my mum if really satisfying me, i will continue my study in secondary school
if not, i will not.
because i've paid effort this time, still cannot get the result i want
means that i cannot hander the higher level in study
so, what to say ?
3 words
TRUST THE LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment