Sunday, February 21, 2010


kissed his bride =)

abit blur blur = =

Family & Relatives

Bro's friends

Great couple =)


Daddy & Me

Liz *Phey Phey (my face look weird =[ )

Liz*Sis*Dai Sou *Bro

Family =))
attended my Bro wedding registeration today
been there about 12:30p.m
everyone look happy today,especially my daddy.
caused he gona have a ''daughter-in-law'' dyyy
wahahahhaa
Let photos tell you the story =)

scarmble eggs,smashed potato pancake, and my love Salmon

Hot Mocha (ah dear mia )


LOL the banana = = (Wilson mia )

Berry Freeze (mine )

Liz* K.K

went to Queensbay at night with ah dear and Wilson
damn tired on that day
but due to Wilson kept calling,so no choice, me and dear sacrified accomapany him go luu
haaa.
watched The Wolfman that day
ermmm, consider not bad larr.
but my ah dear kept closing her eyes when the horror part begin
LOL
after that, we went Paddington house of Pancakes for dinner
the photos shown in the pictures look really nice right ?
but the taste for me was totally suck
so i just finished the Salmon in the end *hiak hiak
met K.K too, caused he worked at Jefferson (beside the pancake shop)
thank for Wilson played the host, so we don't need to pay *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment