Saturday, March 6, 2010

likes tis much =DDD
watched 海派甜心 whole afternoon acted by Xiaozhu and Yang Chen Lin
haha, that movie was so damn funny
i kept laugh non-stop by oneself
people passed by i think they will thought i am insane dyyy
Da Lang ... Da Lang.. Da Lang... Da Lang......
Ishhhhhhh, the dance so cuteeeeeeeee
and the mushroom head, i ahve no comment about it =(
Okay.don't know why suddenly think of peoples around me
felt like i know the way to appreciate them
my family, my relatives,my babes, my buddies,my friends
maybe sometimes, they will comment on me
but all is for my own good
i will try to accept it, but not keep trying to think negatively
Thanks all =)
Is the time for me to think about my future dyyy
SPM result gonna release on 11th of March
i just can't fall asleep after knewing this new
nervous till gonna explode =(
just wanna bless my english don't beside the point, Account don't fail
Po Pi Po Pi......
Form6 ? College ?
Arghhhhhhhh....Headache
well, after get result only decide baaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment