Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday (20-03-10)
went to Queensbay with my dear, Suh Wei, & Wilson
somebody want to swim to Singapore dyyy
so we having farewell for him
but remember, my dear asked you don't come back after 1 week ya
Wuhahaha
Before going out =)

大头贴 again with those fellow


Frens ship Eva ya =)
The 'small horse' need to back earlier
so my dear brought her back then went Queens again
okay, we have to let our legs relax sometime
Dear suggested go Fish Spa

geli.... geli... lik kena electric shock =/

about 8 something, my one day gone again luuuuu =(

Friday (19-03-10)
went to Gurney again
but this time only me and Lyn went thr
haa, met him again luuu
before redbox, we having our lunch at Mr.Tepantaki
ordered Salmon set
Yea, our favourite Teehee

Photo by Lyn
came out from redbox about 5pm
then went to Jelutong @ Seaside thr snapped some photos
Here we go...


Edited by Lyn.
Yesh, did u hear me ?

Zi lian-ing ..

two siao po

reached home about 6 something
removed make up but phone rang again
Lyn asked go Queensbay again
Damn, made up again in 10 mins time
geng lea ? haaaa
went 旺角 having my dinner
Lyn have been dinner before she come out
felt freaking uncomfortable in the midnight
felt nausea after that vomit for 4 times
then diarrhea for 4 times
kill me please. at last didn't sleep for a whole night lo =(

No comments:

Post a Comment