Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saturday (3-4-2010)

i admitted i'm a bad thinking fellow
but who wish to have this attitude or personality ?
it was really suffering, did you know that ?
anyone could teach me how to control my mind ?
Someone just told me he can't stand with attitude anymore
maybe i should keep secret in my heart forever
Yesh, this is the best way when i face my fren who surrounding me
or else i will just release it on a thick book which i got it at X'mas Eve
i just can tell him everything through a diary

Friday (2-4-2010)
haiz. my sad day actually
i had failed my car test
really felt down on that day
i'm really useless
went to Queens with Lyn after that
and having this Mix Fruit ice-blended

really suit my appetite on that day =X
window shopping for a short time
cause Lyn need to back before 4:30pm
having our lunch at 'Toilet Bowl'
met Ah Hean cause he was wroking at there
and i ordered this


Seafood Sphagetti
back home about 4 something, then went to old house


Followed my aunty them went to hospital to visit my cousin
Shehas borned a cute baby
is a prince
see how cute he was, especially when he open his mouth bigly


Thrusday (4-1-2010)

went practical about 10:30a.m
then went back about 12 something
Lynie called my and asked me accompany her to buy something
then went her house for awhile
about 6:45pm, went dinner with dear, Wilson, 'small horse'
the first time i had tried korea's food at DAORAE ( Korea restaurant)
actually we're having farewell to Wilson again
already told this fellow dun come back dyy, manatau ......
but this time he really going to Singapore study dyy

BBQ

Soju * Korea rice wine which contained 19.5% alcohol
actually we just wan to try it
but heineken is much better =D

Dear * me

Dear * Liz * * 'small horse'

Wilson * Dear * Liz * Small horse

Liz * Small horse


see... have to spent money again
err, but if let me choos
i would prefered japanese food than korea food Teehe

No comments:

Post a Comment