Friday, August 6, 2010


2 days to go to my college life.Orientation will be on next Monday
goshhhhhh, its getting nearer and nearer.
I'm finally get a life, is a good thing for me btw.
i'm really sick of everyday stay at home goyang kaki, hang out, movie, Queensbay,online for the whole day,tv, and so on.
I want a life that everyone have, a meaningful life !
and yet, I will facing financial problem very soon
this is what i worrying about now
asking too much money from mummy quite a hard way,always need to explain this explain that, really annoying me
and I just hope i could earn money by myself
work-study plan , i tink i don't even have the time and rest
but i've to try it .
its the time for me to upgrade myself d, for example
i been a long time never touch those textbook,study stuff,and so, my english proficiency dropped badly, i need to rehabilitate those blemish. *as fast as i can *
and my memory was freaking SUCKS nowadays, I don't want to become Alzheimer,pls =(
thirdly, try not to spend but save some money. I spent alot in these 8 month,but i dunno where the money goes when i calculate *Asshole
I think the most probably is clothes expenses, skin care's stuff, parking fees*this is why always hanging around at Queensbay,Guerny la x'(, and especially the petrol
goodness
okay, end this topic
another one, i admitted i'm shy enough and bad in socializing.but i still wish to make lots of friend when i'm in college
I NEED FRIENDS, seriously !
i tink not the long time i will feel the stress and pressure when there is tons of assignment or whatever stupid things come to me. BLA BLA BLA
take it easy anyway, wish me good luck =D

No comments:

Post a Comment