Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's Friday
i never go home early on Friday ;P
The fellow on the 3rd from left is going to graduate, so we snapped some photos with him =D
*like like like*
after that, went to Redbox@ Gurney with classmates
i have an idol in my class now, it was Jeffrey
oh my god, your voice could melt people's heart , man...

honestly, i love the feel when be with yours.

came to Saturday, having Kedah, Perlis one day trip with my beloved family
before going out ;-)
my k-mum, and my little cute boy
Gunung Keriang which located at Kedah
i been there before last years,remember ?
Crystal...Crystal....
next, we going to Padang Besar @Perlis
you can see the road is still long way for us to reach the destination ;(
i hope that my ass can get off from the seat as fast as possible,it's killing me !
finally..we reached there
it's somewhere near Thailand, if not wrong.
my mummy told one. Haha !
now,everyone were just craving for eat.. we could hear the drum's sound inside our stomach =(
having seafood as dinner, WoohoooO~
it's somewhere near a ferry to Langkawi.
Lastly, i love the view so much.
nice, isn't it ?
it is a short updated for today, time to stick my head to the F&B's services note dyyy.
Good Luck

i miss him so much

No comments:

Post a Comment