Thursday, June 16, 2011

Woaahhh, I'm about 1 month neglected my bloggie


Just feel like i'm always in busy life


by now, I just have the blogging mood to blog about what am I doing recently.


Yeahh, i am wearing wig in this photo.


Lyn be my photographer again to help photoshooting, is in indoor, it's my room as well :)


I likey this feel.


more photos will upload soon in facebook once I get from my baby Lyn. Heeee :D


Oh ya, I had just passed my 11th anniversary with my baby boy few days ago


we celebrated at Tao autocity.


I wish everyday you could be my valentine and everyday is our anniversary.


so i can see-ing you everyday in my life :(


outlook of the anniversary days =D


am I suitable in curling my hair ?


baby boy meant that I look older.


Nono, I looked more matured only LOL


PUPA-I LOVE DIAMOND COSMETIC SET


I received a parcel on Tuesday morning by a cute postman LMAO
It's sent by my babe boy as my birthday present altough it's just too early.


lagi kesi kesi ask for my address. told me going to visit a fortune teller, and it was something behind the stone actually =X


Teehee, by the way, i love it so much as in red color, my favourite color, and diamond and love I received it at the same time


Thank you so much my dear. Love you ~~



Yet, there's misunderstanding and unhappiness occured in our friendship few days ago


but we had gone through and overcome it as well.


our friendship are born at that moment when you say what ? you too ? I thought I'm going college alone when is orientation day.


I just realised world happiest friend never have same character.They just have the best understanding of their differences.


friendship to me actually is an adventure.I am glad to have you girls in my life !


CHIAOOOO =D




No comments:

Post a Comment