Saturday, September 5, 2009

Queensbay again

My lovely seafood set

New Look *Her* Before going out

Well. went to Qb with Witz again
suppose to watch either The Orphan Or The unbelieveable
but too bad, Witz's brother forgotten to bring his keys
so Witz have to go back to give his bro keys
forget about it.
went to Sakae Sushi for lunch
again,ordered my lovely seafood set.
hiak hiak.its still tasty.
love it much
Oh ya, went to pasar with Witz this morning
and bought one dress and handbag
like that also need spent nearly RM50
DARN
Wilson gave me a call and asked me Monday go to Mcd for study
he wanted to teach me math
hey,not bad ya. still have my heart xD
that all for today
tomorrow going to Kedah. skip tuition again. haaa
can't wait for tomorrow dyyyy
phewwwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment