Friday, October 23, 2009

A Reward

uhhh.uhhhhhhh
his name is 孙自佑.
damn loves him .
you can feel his cuteness anytime.especially when he was joking around
little cute eyes and nice voices he has
he's talented and gifted
he sang I'm Yours melted my heart and also his fans. No doubts
congrats for getting the highest votes in the compete
hopes he get the first place in the compete in the future
support support *
ookay, by the way.
unexpected circumstance happened again
Vivian rushed into the class and told me
"Ting,ur serial number is 349.You get the reward of The Best Students in The Class.So,you have to go up the stage on grad-day."
being a jackass for a moment,then replied:"Impossible."
"What for i lie you ?" Vivivan said
Damn.
what's the point to get this reward?
The person suppose is Lim wattt
I don't want go on the stage.
So asked Su Yi or Vivian for replacement
but too bad, they refused.
such a long time, didn't go up my school hall's stage
and such an honor for me, why don't I feel happy ?
No comment for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment