Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hardship -the coming 6 weeks

OMGoD
left 27 days for every form 5 students to do their last preparation for SPM
everyone were keep on fighting like nobody's business
but what i was doing now ?
I don't feel tension at all
Save me pls
I'm neglecting everything recently even slim down myself
at least i didn't starve myself to lose weight.
the main reason was not to give myself too much pressure
but i failed.
i tried to stay-up for revision. but i couldn't make it
although i'm in an insomia this two weeks
maybe i should use the time to study
err,i think not maybe but definitely
but i just've a lazybones.
felt numbness on everything
forced myself memorizing history everyday
as everyone said. ur dark circles was getting worst
I can't sleep. really can't sleep
what can i do ?
i don't want knocked-down by those stupid pressure
btw,i'm just writing craps to expressed my feelings now.
take a cup of nescafe,and time to study now.
will make to airport later to fetch up my sister coming back from Jepun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment