Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Well, finished 5 subjects between this two weeks
for BM's paper, i'm quite confident in esei part
but for tatabahasa, i have no comment about it.
BI's paper ?
eff.. i think i have wrote beside the point in essay
A' ? hopeless
History's paper ?
as usual, just simply crapped something on it.
i don't know what i am writing
haa.. Math ?
i sure that i won't fail.YESH. finally i did it
moral's paper today.
counted ok for me la.
Account's paper on Tuesday
it was my weaker subjest.
math came to the forefront(weakest)
As conclusion. i think i have no A's in SPM
god bless me


Ah Dear's birthday today
Me,Ah Beh, CY went to EDEN nearby our school to buy cake for the za bor
(coffee flavour)
then straight forward to McD
met them up (Wilson and dear)
we acted like nothing happen
*the cake was inside my bag Heheeeee
ordered Filet as my lunch
after that. wer bring her to toilet.
suprise began
cleaned up everything and lighted up the candle
when the main character came out.
come on, girl. don't looks so shocked
she said:'' my tears going shed.''
see how gam dong was she
anyway, Happy Birthday Chuah Ee Huey(my dear)
good luck in your exam. =)


In other way,i'm noobie.
i can't really forget him
what i should say is i still thinking of you everyday
although everyone was just busy like hell preparing for their paper
din mention you in my blog doesn't mean i can put down u thoroughly
are you fine ?

No comments:

Post a Comment