Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday(5-2-2010)







Took some photos today
and changed my new theme
Quenyman taught me all these
kam xia lot lot =D
Thrusday (4-2-2010)
woke up early in the morning
Suh Wei came up my house actually for hair dye
the colour i dye came out not really the colour i wanted
colour was S.H dye also not obvious
so we considered dye again
went down Sunshine bought dyer again
after that, went to Cemerlang to something about my license
really sucks
came back, Quenyman helped me dye hair again
thsi time really can saw some colour
then we walked to Pekaka met Lyn there
ate Tau-Fu-Fah there
then went old house again
About 11p.m , I reached home

Wednesday(3-2-2010)








went Guerny movie with Quenyman again
watched Woo-hoo and The Spy Next Door
Woo-hoo still ok , and Spy such a nice movie anyway
i loves that little girl much
she was really adorable =D
met Wei Chyn there, and we chit-chatted at there not long time
and i saw many schoolmates there
especially my dear. hmm.
the hair style quite suit her
happy to see you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment