Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thrusday (15-04-2010)
went to practical this morning
actually i booked 3 hours for today
but the 'Pak Cik' told me can go back earlier because he said me ok dyyy =D
About 3pm,went to badminton with my dear,Suh Wei,Pei Ee
My Dear
Pei Ee
siapa tu ?
Suh Wei
Ah dear let me drove her car back Teehee
after back, rushed to take bath
promised Ally dinner at Sushi King
caused today was the last day for Sushi promotion
so we went to Queensbay
before go out
just ignore my stupid face
Oh no, have a long queue outside
those people just like no need pay for the food
willing to wait at outside for such long time
actually wanted to snapped some photo of how many plates we've eaten
but the waiter note down the bill d , took away all the plates = =
really worth but very full after that
came out and hanging around hope can digest the food rapidly
about 9pm. we went to see little baby again

Xiao Zhe
Ally * Xiao Zhe * Liz
END

No comments:

Post a Comment