Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday (13-04-10)
didn't slept well yesterday night
caused i'm having car test on today
once closed my eyes, my mind kept appeared the hill which held at JPJ =(
buy finally, I DID IT
huiyoo, i passed my test.
the feel just like can fly up the sky Teehee
went to Queensbay with Witz
having chocolate blended at Kim Gary
then visited the small baby again =D
anyway, i'm damn excited today . Hahahaha
i wanted to watch Being Human next =D
Monday (12-04-10)
woke up at 8a.m actually for watch Journey to the West
i think everyone should know this movie, right ?
cause we knew it when we're very young
sister didn't work for today
so accompanied her went Queensbay bought some stuff
ordered mix fruit juice (Carrot+Lemon+Orange)
guess what's the taste ?
my sis said :'' Wth, it was freaking sour.''
but i don't think so . Blablabla
i love sour's food much =D
after that, went to my cousin's house looking for her small baby
went back about 4pm caused i having car practical on that day =D
Sunday (11-04-10)
thought that i would boring at house whole day
fortunately, phone rang
so Sheng Siang, Zu Ming and me went to Queensbay watched Clash Of Titans
before movie, went in MCD for 2 hours
for what ?
sat down and chit-chatted =/
silly right ?
but i like the feel so much =)
movie started. .
Uhmm.. not nice as i expected
rate it as 3 stars over 5 =D
after that having dinner at Food Court
finally ordered my Banana Ice Blended *yum yum
Ishhh. why I like banana so muchie ? =(
hanging around than went back about 11p.m =D

No comments:

Post a Comment