Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday 29-6-2010
sorry for didn't go pray you as i promised you, i miss you badly, seriously !
i will make it when i'm free, kay ? promised
followed my family went ot BM to have our lunch
and the main reason was to giv out the card
after back home, received Witz's message
picked her up, and went to find Vivian and Gwenney
after that, having dinner at Station one @ Queensbay =)
25,26,27,28 June 2010
went to Genting with our usual gang

Liz *Mic
Omg, did u see the speed ?
damn scaring when u're the one in the car
i just can kept closed my eyes and don't look forward
we saw many accident on the way to our destination
quite enjoyed at there thou didn't play the game at outdoor and even indoor
felt comfortable when the cold air blew through ur face =D

I passed my birthday at Genting and few hours in the car =(
nothing special .
thanks for everyone who wished me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment