Thursday, July 8, 2010

Monday (5-7-2010)
stayed at house whole
and due to nothing to do
hmmm....hmmmm
photoshooting again
Haaaa..


Tuesday (6-7-2010)
Bro went up early this morning
and started decorate his bride room at 9pm
wedding day coming soon, but i can't wait for it dyy
Sis didn't work today, we headed Guerny about 11pm
and I went Queensbay alone for window shopping and met Vivian there
it made me recalled back those day we hang out together and how crazy we are
hmm, sweet memory. I'm lovin it =)
then picked up Witz and straight forward to Pragin Mall
because have to took my phone for repair
gosssshhhhhhhh
RM140 fly away again
i'm totally broke recently... *helpppppp*

Wednesday (7-7-2010)
what a day huh ?
everyday just hang out ?
Haa...see how i enjoy my life
went to Queensbay with those fellow again (Ah Beh,W.K, Z.M)

*before go out
mummy dropped me and Ah Beh there
and we hanging aroung while the two boys having their lunch
after we met up, having high-tea at Station One
movie started at 4:3opm

9 TEMPLES: DEATH GHOST

actually I don't know what the movie trying to tell

after movie, waited for mummy pass her car to me

i've promised drive them back

so we having our dinner at Johnny

see... eat till so happy xD

they ordered steamboat, i bear myself away from the food successfully =D

and we moved to Paradise's beach after that

hmmmm... CONFUSING that time

hard to say out the feeling here ='(

4 of us =D

Haa... as W.K said, he enjoyed sit my Kenali compared with others *wink*
and... and... congrated ! you finally succeed HAHAHAHA
STOP calling me speedy girl again please !
Our day ended up with this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment