Friday, July 23, 2010

Thrusday (22-07-2010)

seem like keep going out these day
so i just update the latest one
Mummy worked morning shif
and I just can search some stuff from refrigerator to cook by myself
Taadaaahhh....

fried rice that fried by Me =D
looks not really tasty right ?
belum try belum tau
delicious u tak tau xD
HAHAHA !
done all the house work and it was just tiring me
but its meaningful to me =)

Friday (22-07-2010)
promised S.S will go guerny today
and I told the pig i won't go because of don't want see him
he don't believe but at last he trusted me
S.S drove his car to their cmapus to pick them up
Huan Xin joined us too
suprisingly,he saw me xD
Teehee
planned to wear this clothes actually, but changed it at last

and i wore this
took this while waiting S.S come fetch me
i don't know why my mouth opened so big,just din realise it
look funny right ?
haaa...
ignore it then
the normal me xD
S.S went to digi centre asking some info about DIgi Campus
after that , they having their lunch at A&W
we off to movie after that
THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE
i loves this movie so much, how good if i got the magic to change a taxi into a Ferrari
* tsk tsk *
after movie, dinner at Ban Ho
i enjoyed my day with HIM very much =D

No comments:

Post a Comment