Sunday, September 26, 2010

well well well
didn't update my bloggie about 2 weeks
i miss you, but i just have a lazybones to click on it
but i still have to do so if not my life could become lifeless ;-(
Went BBQ with my college-mates last Saturday
off course, we do enjoyed very much there thou not really can remember what's happened that day...Oppppssss
copied Elaine Tan's pose x')

I don't know what happened that time, and you can see our expression
it was damn funny girl !
HAHAHA !
at last, our group picha Yayyy !
skipped to Tuesday
Yeah,Yeah, it was my last day of my service section
which mean i'm going to be whatever chef (dessert chef, appetizer,and main course chef) in this coming weeks
Too bad, I've cut my hand on the first day
but can't denied that kitchen was much interesting compared with everytime have to smile at customers and said:''ladies and gentlemen,please enjoy your meal.''
pissed me off man !


Saturday -As my expectation, i've failed the AIA test
i'm so sorry that i've disappointed Witz
but i do really tried my best and i don't have much time to put all effort on it
maybe peoples will thought that i'm just finding an excuses
but if you're really in the same situation with me,you will know what's the meaning of between the two fires
as i mentioned before,my mid-term coming soon !
taste of failure was really BAD
after settle down my mood
sat in the birds couple's car and headed to pick up the Monkey LMAO
the very first time, joined their gang
11 of us went up to Bulit Genting which located at Balik Pulau
the road was freaking narrow but it's challenging
Muahahaha
how could it be so nice ?
the view was really killing us
Sunset ....Oh My GOD !
dun act emo ,girl ;)
thanks for the photographer- Beh aka bird xD
i love this, and i love u more ;P

after dinner, we off to Bowling @Sunshine Square
dun act cool, my boyyyyy ;P

Woooo.... 'lao juak'...'lao juak'....
Thanks guys for having such outing
i gotta feeling, that tonight gonna be a good good night

The next day-Sunday
burned midnight oil and my condition was not really good today
went Pragin with my Babe Elaine, she wanted to buy shoes
we shopping like crazy, the feel is coming back
and my wallet turned to 'botak' again
anyhow, i've passed a substantial month joyfully
time to stick my face on the text book again, Good luck to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment