Monday, October 25, 2010

have you ever see people went hiking at 11a.m ?
the sun was definitely strong at that time
and i just did the crazy thing with Elaine at Saturday
On the half way to reach the destination, i told her :''abo we go down dyy laa.''LOL
sound like giving up d *
but when we saw the small cabin that the photo shown
we jumped like monkey. HHAHAHA !
This told us that we're succeed...
This is the view....
and i asked Elaine. we stay inside of the earth, or upside of it ? LOL
what a stupid question that an idiot also will know the answer = =

Have you realise something ?
and this.... totally made my confident dropped until WHAT THE HELL !!!!
The hair color ?
YESH ! i dyed back into black
because Ms.Susie started asking me to do something on my hair d
and i really can't accept after the black hair is came out
even Jiue told me she can't find me in the class, and look not nice =(
how sad ?
it caused my face look dull and dark
eff !!!
what can i do is keep on wash off the color
and hope the color will fade in a short time
Black pissed me off !!!
and i'm so sorry to my babe boy, because of my hair color, i spoke out the thing that i should not speak out ...
Sorry... let you punish la k? ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment