Monday, November 29, 2010

Awww ! i just realised that there was a thick dust on my bloggie
Readers ! finally, I've finished my final exam
and now, i was enjoying my semester break *evil laugh*
and waiting for the Langkawi Trip with my classmates ;D
the very first day of my sem break, i've worked two days as a part time worker at Jusco
at least earned RM140 in two days
Why not, right ?
working look ;)

The Monday-woke up early and prepared for bakery in the morning
Too bad,got the new that Mr.Chan was absent due to his relatives was passed away with a sudden
so drove back and continued with my dream
seriously, sem break was just bored enough
I rather go back to college and meet up with my beloved classmate
laugh, fun and joke together ;))
Okay, will update my bloggie frequently.
Stay tune =]

No comments:

Post a Comment