Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thoughts...

It's is 5:12 a.m now
i just woke up
but fact has warned me have to go visit for doctor now
i promised my baby boy for waiting him and have a phone conversation tonight
but i fall asleep, and i couldn't hear any one sound of my ringing tone even there's 27 times
i really never try this before
if yes,probably i turn off the sound that time
i realised that something wrong with my body nowadays
kept nose bleeding this 2 weeks, never miss it one day
NEVER !
NON-STOP !
thing had happened tonight made me think that natural die is really so cruel to their love one
they couldn't tell he/she's loves one anything, and just straight report for Heaven
Terrible! i don't want this happen on me
but i'm still afraid of visiting doctor, afraid the situation that the doctor will tell me anything wrong with my body or something else
tell me what to do ? ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment