Sunday, January 30, 2011

There were many things happened between this few days
very sorry to my babe boy becasue I had made this decision
I don't know what's your feeling now
I hope that you're doing well there or maybe you just don't care so much about it
Take this opportunity to think about it and calm down is the best way to make us feel better,isn't it ?
I love you, I do, but I got what in return ?
The painfulness not everyone could stand for it.
When somebody facing the fucking stress exam, having bad feeling in her relationship, misunderstanding occured among the group,suffering in diarrhea,vomitting, and mestrual pain came in on shot.
Means that the person need tough enough to face all the shit in one day, if not she really couldn't stand it.
Why things like to happen when the time i'm having exam, why not normal day ?
The god are challenging me !
sorry to say that, I knocked down by the god, because i done badly in my 2 paper last 2 days.
I'm not going to mention anything anymore, I just want to get peace in my life.
Those assignments are waving their hand to me and told me that you couldn't enjoy and you don't have your Chinese New Year anymore.
How sad ? ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment