Thursday, March 31, 2011

When you miss or love someone you will go through everything that need to be gone through.

Just to keep this special person in your life

You will experienced tears, pain,lust , a heart broken.

and of course, happy, sweet, touch too

You will feel that if you ever lose him you will not want to live anymore

You will do anything in order to have this person in your heart forever,you will cry yourself to sleep when you've been hurt,you will miss them all the time,you will never stop smiling when you are with them, but actually it was just pretending, acting, to cover all of the sadness in the heart.

You will always remember the first kiss and last kiss,

you will dream of them close to you and wake up crying thinking that the dream was so real

Every time you think of them,you will have to lie just in case you lose them.

I will keep all of these as our memories, and i'm so appreciated that god let you to walk pass in my life.

I never regret to be with you, as in I know how to love a person without reason, willing to do everything to them, and love my family more is what I learned from you.

I appreciated everything.

It's not because who I love, but is How i love .

Thank you so much :)

We're still the best friend forever

Let have a match tomorrow,i mean badminton la ! come on !!

No comments:

Post a Comment