Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wooahh ~ it seem to be so long I never update my bloggie

i'm blogging now due to i don't have an early morning class today,else I have no time to blog

new semester started, busy with school life but actually the main point was hang out life drove me into busy Teehee

Well, let me update the latest one

I had went photoshooting last Saturday

and my photographer was my babe Lynie

I think she's really have full of passion to be a photographer

I woke up 5 in the morning and started to prepare this and that, 730 headed to pick up my babe, and 8 reached our first station -Strait Quay


us :))

not going to put much photos on blog, but I had uploaded the photos in facebook :)


I love this much, I feel relaxed by the time this was the natural one :) *got feel got feel * ;D

I'm kinda anxious when taking all the photos, as my friends know I'm a shy person

actually i'm shy of posting infront of stranger and also in public *ishhhh next station- somewhere near Queensbay

Awww ! shooting under hot sun really killing me

and I'm sweat like waterfall due to the surrounding is really really hot

babe Lyn said so =/

to be honest,it's not easy to be a model or even photographer

tell you the truth, incase i'm lying on the grass and kiss the bear like nobody business, but there're lots of thorn on my back

anf I have to bear from it and pretend like i'm enjoy there LMAO


I likes this much, because i'm trying to kiss my bear *love*

It was lunch time, i am craving for food for whole morning.I don't even had my breakfast and rush to photoshoot due to the excitement *wink*


Japanese food @ Japin (Queensbay)



my babe's work ;D

after had our lunch,we hanged around for digestion and avoid to have big belly tummyand of course, we wouldn't miss Chattime indeed *Haaaa


Thanks for babe Lyn willing to be my photographer of the day ,and you did a great job although is the 2nd time you're helped people to photoshoot


I believe that you would do a better and better one soon *clap hand*


Btw, i love all the photos much *evil laugh*


Love ya Babe :)


Beside that, ahemmm... alot of coursework are waiting me to finish it

and there's many test once two week

it's just like killing me to face the marks pressure although that's not mid-term test or final exam

but it's related to the marks given in the subject *ishhhhh

Hmm, not to praise myself, but I had found out I'm growing matured day-by-day , i meant physically and mentally la ;D

I able to think widely in every single circumstances that i face nowadays, even in relationship or friendship

not to say much, I just wan a peace in my life.

If he/she is the one, he'she is belongs to you, if not, he/she's no longer yours, am I right ?

he's asking me is that got something to ask, but i'm dare not to ask or don't want to ask.

I had nothing more to ask :)

love is to give freedom but not controlling he/she's life.

he/she know what to do and what should not do in a relationship if the one is matured enough.

the more I worry, I care, would definitely drag me to hell

not to be like this...

so what for keep value those unworthy or unvalue thing to make life to be complicated.

I want a simple and enjoyable life will do

just to be myself

Peace !! :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment