Sunday, July 24, 2011

As I said, I don't want to be emo-queen
At this moment, I wish i am God, can control everything. included FEELING, MOODY-NESS
thou I am not really angry at you.
But it already had a thorn deep inside my heart.
pull it out still hurtful, remain there still harmful.
What should I do ?
I know you have your own feeling too,I ain't everything blame on you too
perhaps, it was my own problem ?
I wish I can cry out loud then would be feel better, but this time there is no tears rolling out from my eyes
Liz Tan, how many reason you're going to use to cover yourself again ? HAHA
Are you just comforting yourself to feel better ?
sometimes i really feel i don't have any confidence on myself and also our relationship
maybe it is another challenge for me to fight for our relationship.
Ok, i accepted this !

Girl, tell you sincerely
I effing DISLIKE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment