Sunday, July 24, 2011

It was my semester break
joined my course-mate went to Genting Highland and K.L for 3 days 2 nights
It seem like a bit rush for us, but we did enjoyed it as well
wait for the bus at 6:30a.m
I had a not-so-good- mood before went up there
but after shouted for few round, I'm getting better
At least I can talked to my friend as normal
I don't want to be emo-quuen !
we played, we chit-chat,till the midnight
True or Dare is the game that teenagers usually play.
I dance ? unbelieveable :-(
I found out the best way for me to cure moody-ness is- SHOPPING!
When i reached K.L
I really can shop like nobody business.
I feel great thou my pocket followed bleeding =X LOL
not buy much actually, caused controlling myself not to bring too much money to spend there
12 of us, and another 12 one was inside PAVILION
is a big gang , yo !


Hello , Penang ! I'm back
Bye Genting & K.L
went Balik Pulau on Saturday
yayy ! we having Balik Pulau's Laksa and Hokkien Mee that recommended by TiaTia
Tastes good ! especially the Hokkien MEE :-)
We're on the way to visit the paddy field
before that, we went to the beach
no doubt, Balik Pulau one much nicer than Batu Ferringi one :D
I meant the enviroment and the cleanness
Balik Pulau's Ice Kacang
having it when the weather was freaking hot is GOOD =D
We jumped, Jumped out all the unhappiness ! :)

can you see what we actually posted ?
Yes ! It's L-O-V-E :)
By the way, Balik Pulau is nice place to visit and relax !

No comments:

Post a Comment