Sunday, April 25, 2010

25-04-2010 (Sunday )
i never sleep until 11a.m before
normally, i woke up around 8 or 9 something only
seriously,i wished to wake up late in the morning Teehee
Okay, Witz drove me to Old house afternoon
and we were really can't stand with the hot weather
so went to Queensbay again
still considering whether should buy myself a barbie lens or not
Hmmm...
small baby was fulled- month today
and everyone was given a box of nasi kuning.
too bad, didn't take any photo today =(
Last but not least,I miss my babe badly, see you on next week ya =D
24-04-2010(Saturday )
Ah Beh came up my house due to her boring-ness
and she was my stomach today
I was damn hungry that time
so cooked a bowl of Mee shared with her
Ishhhh.
Can't eat too much, caused Mee contained starch
and she forced to be very full
caused i treated her ate a box of soya bean's jelly made by mummy
paiseh huh =D
Jaya's uncle called me after that
asked me bring him my Ic for booking motor test
so L License again , and fetched Ah Beh went with me
went dinner about 7 something..
actually i don't wish to attend the dinner
but, no choice.
have to accompany the Witz
As i said, i'm always not the lucky one
so didn't get any lucky draw on that night
Arghhh, I wan the laptop !!!
I WAN, I WAN !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment