Saturday, August 28, 2010









♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I watched this movie yesterday, and I was excited to do so
I think Witz and Steph agree with me too right ?

Yes ! I'm not kidding, the dancing is amazing and awesome !
it made me wish i could move the way these dancers do,it fantastic if you can express yourself like that
Woohoo~
and I loves the musics so much,especially the base ♥
I was so impressed by the kids can dance very well in this movie, of course they're adorable Teehee I'm gonna watch this again 3 or 4 times with no regret *lose control dyyy * MuahhahHAHa
after movie, we having western food as our dinner
it's was still early to back home,so we straight forward to Autocity
how cool ya ?
it was my first time drove through the Penang bridge
Steph guided me the way to Autocity
I was totally unfamiliar with the road where our destination located
hanged around in the night market, and I returned home at 12a.m
because met Ah Beh and W.K downstair of my house, so 'yam cha' at Super Tanker for awhile
lastly, sorry to my babe cause I suddenly said want to changed movie and caused her can't watch love in disguise today =(

No comments:

Post a Comment