Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh baby yeah ,baby yeah !
name it as my Little Sony Hiak Hiak
i loves the colour so much,bought it with RM450
that's worth enough
it was not expensive yet the quality of the pictures was actually not bad.
'mai hiam liao la ' ;-DDDDD
Nah, nah, nah...
photos produced by my Little Sony =)
Heehee, not bad lea









first of all, we went to Guerny about 5pm
the main point was to buy the camera, due to the camera fair was held at the ground floor there
after that, Witz fetched up her friend's Benjamin
then we headed to Gnext CLub
having something like buffet there
after heard the talks, watched the games, sang the song
Steph going to club again, ishhhhhhh
so I reached home about 1130pm
my one day ended again =(
Btw, i'm still excited with my Little Sony now HaAHHAHAH !

No comments:

Post a Comment