Friday, September 10, 2010

Hmm, seem like I didn't update my blog for such a long time
I'm quite busy these few days due to my Service's day have been started
I admitted it was really tiring me thou just 2 days in a week
lets show you some photos Teehee

Menu of first day *decorated by myself ;P *


My table's setting
Surrounding of our service area

Joc & Me
Elaine & Me
*Actually i can't believe that i can wore this and walk around in the college ;-( *


Thrusday-planned to skip class today, but i woke up automatically this morning, so off to college without hestitating
class finished about 1230pm
then Steph parked her car at my house, and we went to
Queensbay-->Air Itam-->Bj--> Islee--> car wash--> Air Itam-->Bj-->Batu Maung
we're really crazy on that time
we went Batu Maung for having our dinner
we brought someone a big supprise
but the first scene when she saw us was shouted WAT THE......
how come ya ? LOL
don't look so shock babe, Haaa....
Elaine Tan was our server that night, the food was really tasty and worthy *yumyum*


Friday-Hari Raya today
finally, I can drew this kind of liner succesfully *proud proud* ;-P
went to Queensbay with Elaine, because i really don't feel like stay at home for whole day
I want shopping !



*smile* ;-)
having our lunch at Dave Deli



and of course, hang out without photoshooting seem like not our style LMAO



pattern again ='(
at last, i spent alot today ='/
no more shopping for me , stop me if i say :' kia,we go shopping today .''
stop me please !
I've to save money from now onwards
*say only, when can i really make it ? = = *
Ms.Susie told us that mid-term coming soon
and, I dunno what the hell the Supervision and Biz Com talking about
Oh No.....NO retake for me please.
god bless...
In fact, i picked up my textbook and try to look forward on it
but that's nothing went into my mind
the language could made me insane *ass hole*
but i'll try my very best to understand the words
SAY NO TO RETAKE !

No comments:

Post a Comment