Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saturday
yeah yeah, hang out again
i'm freaking boring while stay at home,face to the wall and say Hi to it ! ;-(
ignore my 'tiu kin' face. Hmmmm ;-D
headed to guerny with my two lovely babes
such a long time I never meet my Vivian
miss her so much
finally we met up again ;-)
High-tea before movie at Mcd
due to we can refill our beverages unlimited Teehee
Liz * Vivian
Don't play play, we watched PCK today xD

3 of us ;-)
after picked up my dear, we off to Old town having our dinner
don't know should consider it as supper or not = =
Group Picha ;P
Shoot Shoot Shoot,Shoot again ><

enjoyed with him thou just a short moment
love you so much ♥
and appreciated the moment we crazy like nobody business, we played, we fooled, we smiled ♥Vivian Chew,♥Suhwei

No comments:

Post a Comment