Monday, December 27, 2010

Here we go..Langkawi ~
reached Penang Airport at1230p.m
and waited arriving of the others people
i dislike the feel when i was in the flight
it made me hard to breath, perhaps the plane was too small or too packed ?
Arrived Langkawi's airport ;))
we didn't play much on the first day
and we having our lunch and dinner at Kit's shop
i can't imagine that if Penang's biggest shopping mall was Billion.how could I survive, LOL
ignore me laa, haaaa...
The 2nd day, we went Island Hopping
we were in the boat.. Wohooo~
i likey the feel in the boat compared in the plane
the wind blew through our face and made us felt fresh in the moment
The beach ;))
四朵金花?
hahaha ! i love u all

after that, we went Eagle Square
i'm pretty sure that the one who went Langkawi before, sure will snap some photos with this huge eagle right ?
okay, skippp skipp skipp
we went to the next station-Crocodile Farm
the one who feed them food was really brave enough
see how many crocodile were staring at him ?
if you're the one standing there, don't you feel tremble ?
i'm really admired him LOL
the next day-we went Underwater World
the last day, Ah Kit brought us to the souvenir shop which was duty free
and everyone just bought what they've craving for this 3days
the 36 of Ferero Rocher only sold RM23++ at there
how much does it sell in Penang ?LOL
Langkawi's airport again, we're ready to fly back to Penang . Weeee!~~
conclusion, i loves penang so much. i'm glad to born in this small island
I miss my sweet home so much, i'm a Home-Sick person.
NoDoubt =((
Life after went back from Langkawi
i don't know what i did on Monday ,Tuesday and Wednesday
but i can sure that i am not staying at home
just forgive me LOL
Thrusday-went Queensbay with the '3 flowers' again
having lunch at Winter Warmers
and we just shopping for a short time
Teehee, i've bought a Polo-T for my baby boy as his Christmas present ;))
after that,went Sugar @Strait Quay to buy some materials for Friday's do
headed to Mic's house asking her to help me do some of my scolarship stuff
and we having dinner at Nandos @ Guerny
thanks alot for helping me and thanks Ah Im Kor Kor for the food
I miss my baby boy so much, and I don't want get back home,because the night was still young
so went to find my baby boy, and 'pak tor' at Paradise

The Friday -woke up early in the morning, and having breakfast with Ah Beh at Sungai Nibong
after that,we went for CIMB bank for asking information
i've lost my bank book again.
Shity thing always happened on me, Birth cert lost, bank book lost
WTH ?
after tat,we went for car washing, and bought ingredients for cookies making
headed to TARC at 1p.m to picked up my baby boy
rushed here rushed there,and finally we're home
ready everything then started to do the Chocolate Chip Cookies *wink*


WOW WOW WOW ! cookies in the oven !
Teehee, seriously, the cookies tastes good ! thunbs up xDD
it's ready for the 2nd present as my baby boy Christmas present
surprise ? xDDD
finally done all the thing, and i've to rush everything up to attend the X'mas Eve countdown
went to Elaine shop for having our dinner
and we went Queensbay for movie-TRON!!
It seem not bad, but i fall asleep in the cinema, i'm glad that baby boy lend me his shoulder *evil laugh *
The Saturday- baby boy fetched me and the bird's couple to Dim Sum in the early morning
after tat, we went for having mango blended somewhere near Waterfall there
then went Island Plaza for movie-Gulliver's Travels
nice movie, i likey ! ;)))
then having our lunch at Gurney,we seem like went for many place in one day
HaHAhah!
This called life xDDD

Okay,it's Sunday-my Siang kor birthday
his bday celebration located at Jemput Tree
w/f the bday boy
this is our family . Teheee
happy to have all of you ~~
headed Strait Quay again
after that went sunrise Mcd for chit -chat
Day ended with lot of laughter last night

No comments:

Post a Comment