Monday, December 13, 2010

Huuuisssshhhh... finally i have the time to visit my bloggie today
it was Saturday.
Viva La Gerogetow which mean food fair that organised by Disted was over
I'm having duty there to help Hard Rock Hotel to sell their Poh Piah
i dun expect there're so many people coming that day,and the event was a success !
give a big clap for all the dancers and helpers. they did a great job man !
I meant it ;)
after senior took over my job, joined my babe boy to have the birthday celebration for Ah Beh
YumYum* i love the taste LOL
The Sweet Bird Couple ever ;))
cake war again, mou gan tai them ;D
ignore ignore ;P
not really can remember what had happen that day, cause i'm in tired condition
as long as i enjoyed my Everyday ;)

Sunday-My Elaine babe's 18teen Birthday
We've planned this surprise birthday party for her before final exam
Venue-Summer Garden @Tanjung Bungah (hard to find the place, sorry peoples=X)
Asked her friends that some we know, and some we don't know
and we're waiting the birthday girl for about 2 hours there = =
can see that we're patient right ?
Finally ! the birthday girl came in, and once she stepped in the door, Birthday song delivered to her surprisingly.
she looked shock seriuously, haahha !
How sad? she don't cry. i've bet her tears with W.K for 2 plates of fried rice =X
Pocket bleeding ! ;(

After the party, went Xian Ding Wei @Queensbay with my babe boy and the bird couple to achive our promise -TWO FRIED RICE !

Monday-went Queensbay with my sista
she did pedicure, and I did Medicure
Teehee ! my nails in red now *I'm lovin it *
the next station,Bukit Jambul Complex.
actually i'm looking for new mobile phone
outlook of the day ;))
finally, i have my own new phone
nice right ? in pink colour
Sony Ericson-Vivaz
which is recommended by my sis's friend
the price was quite reasonable too
but something bad happened, when i came out from the complex, kena SAMAN !
WTF !
easy come easy go , i'm waiting for Langkawi trip this Thrusday with my classmates !
Woohoo~~~
Langkawi, here i come !
Lalalaal~

No comments:

Post a Comment