Saturday, July 16, 2011

Finally, we passed out 1 Year Anniversary
babe boy always such a surprise maker
Haaa, but always not-so-surprise, because every time there was a hint telling me
it will going to be something wrong !
babe boy lie me he's going Singapore the day before our anniversary
but actually he had planned everything, but too bad, the day was the BERSIH Day,so i have to stay at home and can't step out from home
so planned change to celebrate in my.... Room =/
S.Siang them showed my the video that made by babe boy
then suddenly he appeared in front of me !

Taadahh, the Anniversary's cake
went out for dinner with them
Yeahh, we enjoyed :D
sweet baby<3
Tang Yuan
My first time did it.
looks nice, but wonder what's the taste will be
cause I never try then gave it to my baby
sorry if not nice , Heeheee..
woke up early and having our breakfast at Subway
and of course, we took the chance to watch movie, as babe boy always so busy and ain;t to accompany me :(
Lastly, Menstrual pain was really killing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment